Do you have previous law enforcement or police work experience? There are currently open positions as Deputy Judicial Marshals in York County. Apply now!
This job is a great opportunity for the following people:
- Retired law enforcement personnel looking to supplement their income
- Active law enforcement personnel looking for a change of pace
- New/certified law enforcement personnel looking to gain experience
Please note that this is an armed position, and as such, there are strict requirements (listed below) that applicants must meet to be considered for the job.
Perks of the Position:
- $17.58 per hour, paid weekly
- 1st shift, Monday-Friday schedule
- No nights or weekends!
- The ability to continue to put your law enforcement experience to use
- Uniform allowance
- The ability to check your work at the door when you go home for the day
What You Will Be Doing:
- As a Maine Judicial Marshall, you will be providing for the safety and security of judges, jurors, witnesses and the general public.
Skills Needed to Be Successful:
- Have successfully completed the Maine Criminal Justice Academy Pre-Service Law Enforcement Training program, or certification as a Law Enforcement Officer in another state
- Previous law enforcement or police work experience desired
- Pre-employment screening, including criminal background check, reference checks, and a polygraph exam will be conducted
- A commitment to handling sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- The flexibility to travel and work in different locations throughout York County with minimal notice
- The ability to accurately write and file incident reports and arrest records for each case handled during the shift
Let’s make it as easy as possible for you to apply for one of these positions as Deputy Judicial Marshals in York County. Simply choose the option below that is most convenient for you.
Apply Online: see below
TEXT: “DJM” 207-518-7054