- Job Title: Cleanroom Lab Production
- Location: Sanford
- Hours: Mon-Fri Days
Are you familiar with working in a lab environment? Do you consider yourself to be a highly motivated individual? If so, this position as a Cleanroom Lab Production Assistant may be exactly the opportunity you are looking for. Apply now!
This position with a globally established, industry-leading manufacturer in Sanford is now seeking the right candidate to join its team and assist with laboratory production operations! This is a great opportunity for someone that would like gain experience in a lab environment and build their scientific skill set!
Perks of the Position:
- Full-time employment
- Potential for permanent placement
- Excellent Monday-Friday daytime schedule
- Have all your weekends and evenings free!
- Weekly pay
- Build new skills in a laboratory setting
- $12-13.80/hour DOE
What You Will Be Doing:
- Maintaining an inventory of chemical supplies
- Ensuring proper labeling and storage
- Keeping a sterile environment by performing routine lab housekeeping
- Producing product according to work instructions
- Performing quality inspections
- Maintaining accurate documentation, to include batch and testing records
- Working with other departments as needed to resolve product issues
Skills Needed to Be Successful:
- Familiarity with a lab environment is helpful
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs as needed, and sit and stand for extended periods throughout the shift
- Be able to follow written instructions carefully
- Capability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong basic math skills, including the ability to perform conversions
Let’s make it as easy as possible for you to apply as a Cleanroom Lab Production Assistant in Augusta. Simply choose the option below that is most convenient for you.
Apply Online: see below
TEXT: “LAB PRODUCTION” 207-518-7054