- Job Title: Manufacturing Lab Associate
- Location: Portland
- Hours: 6am-2:30pm, Monday-Friday
- Openings Available: 1
Do you have experience in laboratory manufacturing/quality in a cGMP setting? Are you looking to gain valuable experience in the biotech industry? If so, this position as a Manufacturing Lab Associate in Portland may be exactly what you are looking for. Apply now!
This position as a Manufacturing Lab Associate is for a growing biotech company in Portland. In addition to excellent work/life balance, this employer prides itself on its collaborative environment. Here everyone from entry-level employees to leadership are encouraged to connect and work towards common goals. So why not put your lab skills to work in a position that will provide you with valuable experience in the biotech field.
Perks of the Position:
- Full-time employment
- $18-20 per hour DOE
- Opportunity for permanent employment with great benefits
- Daytime Monday-Friday schedule
- Nights and weekends off!
- Paid weekly
- Gain valuable experience in the biotech industry
What You Will Be Doing:
- Manufacturing antigens for the company’s proprietary products
- Assisting with a variety of lab processes, including fermentation, aseptic cell, and bacteria culture, TFF, column chromatography, large scale centrifugation, and more
Skills Needed to Be Successful:
- Experience with laboratory manufacturing/quality in a cGMP setting
- Strong aseptic technique is a must
- Bachelor’s degree in microbiology, biology, or a related field
- Willingness to wear personal protective equipment including a long sleeve lab coat, hair net/beard net, eye protection, gloves, and respirators as needed
Let’s make it as easy as possible for you to apply to one of our open position as a Manufacturing Lab Associate in Portland. Simply choose the option below that is most convenient for you.
Apply Online: see below
TEXT: “LABASSOCIATE” to 207-560-0928