- Job Title: Industrial Kitchen Assistant
- Location: York
- Hours: 1st and 2nd shifts
- Openings Available: 3
Are you hungry for a great job? Put your manufacturing and/or food preparation skills to work! There are currently open positions for Industrial Kitchen Assistants in York. Become part of a respectful team environment. Learn new skills to further your employability. It doesn’t hurt that you will also be enjoying perks such as employee discounts and freebies! Sound good? Apply Now!
Perks of the Position:
- Full-time employment
- Opportunity for permanent employment
- Weekly Pay
- Employee discounts and freebies!
- 1st & 2nd shift schedules available
- Get every Weekend Off!
- $15/hour for 1st shift and $16.50/hour for 2nd shift
- Cross training in multiple areas available
What you will be doing:
- Assisting cooks with processing the product
- Preparing raw materials
- Measuring and preparing ingredients for cooks
- Maintaining a clean work area throughout the shift
- Following established policies and procedures to ensure safety and quality
Skills Needed to be Successful:
- Physical Capability to stand throughout the shift
- Be able to repeatedly lift and carry up to 50lbs at shoulder height
- Prior manufacturing experience is helpful
- Food manufacturing experience is a plus
- Basic math skills required
- Experience with weights, measures, and scales is helpful
- Ability to operate electrical and manual pallet jacks and forklifts
Let’s make it as easy as possible for you to apply for one of the positions for Industrial Kitchen Assistants in York. Simply choose the option below that is most convenient for you.
Apply Online: see below
TEXT: “KITCHEN ASSIST” to 207-784-9353