- Job Title: Production Workers
- Location: Wiscasset
Manpower is now hiring Production Workers in Wiscasset for a reputable manufacturer of high-quality products for the healthcare industry. Take pride in contributing to the production of life-changing products while gaining experience at an innovative company that values collaboration, respect, and open communication. Apply today.
Perks of the Position:
- Full-time, temp-to-hire employment with a global organization
- $16 per hour, paid weekly
- $500 in sign on bonuses
- Weekends off!
- 1st and 2nd shift schedules available: work 6am-2pm or 2pm-10pm
- Occasional opportunities for overtime
What you will be doing:
- Preparing, operating, and cleaning production equipment to manufacture high-quality products for the healthcare industry
- Following cleanliness and hygiene best practices before, during, and after production processing
- Completing all duties in accordance with standard operating procedures & regulations
- Assisting with other related production activities as needed
Skills Needed to be Successful:
- Ability to learn the proper use of equipment and machinery; previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- A strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and a desire to learn
- Strong documentation skills, and the ability to read, comprehend, and follow written instructions and procedures
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Strong commitment to following cleanliness & hygiene best practices
- Ability to stand throughout the shift and lift and carry up to 50lbs as needed
Let’s make it as easy as possible for you to apply to be one of the Production Workers in Wiscasset! Simply choose the option below that is most convenient for you.
Apply Online: see below
Text: “Wiscasset” to 207.560.0909
You can also find all of our open positions by visiting www.ManpowerMaine.com. We look forward to working with you!
You’ll love working with Manpower – here’s what one of our associates had to say about their experience: “It’s easy to apply, the staff is wonderful, and I felt appreciated immediately!” – M.C., Auburn