- Job Title: Financial Clerk
- Location: Lewiston
- Hours: M-F
- Openings Available: 2
Manpower is now hiring Financial Clerk in Lewiston for a large banking institution that offers a friendly, collaborative, and welcoming professional environment. Utilize your administrative and customer service skills while gaining valuable back-office banking experience at one of the area’s leading employers!
What’s in it for you?
- Stable full–time, long–term job
- Excellent schedule that promotes work/life balance: 8am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday
- $15/hour, paid weekly
What you will be doing:
- Crediting and debiting customer accounts to amend banking errors
- Compiling, sorting, and filing records of business transactions
- Researching transactions
- Filing, mailing, and faxing documents
- Updating and maintaining database systems
What you will bring to the table:
- Previous administrative experience in a back-office environment – previous banking experience is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and an understanding of credits and debits
- Computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential
- Good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well with a team
Let’s make it as easy as possible for you to apply to be a Financial Clerk in Lewiston. Simply choose the option below that is most convenient for you.
Apply Online: see below
Text: “financial” to 207-560-0906