A reputable financial institution in Lewiston is now looking to add an experienced Accounting Clerk in Lewiston, to its team! Put your knowledge and skills to use with a well-established company while ensuring that important financial data is correctly calculated and entered into the relevant databases with a high degree of accuracy. Interested? Apply now.
Perks of the position:
- Full-time, temp-to-hire work
- A foot-in-the-door at a leading local employer
- Safe & responsible work environment
- Collaborative & friendly work environment
Your duties may include:
- Reconciling general ledger loan accounts
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases
- Computing, classifying, and recording numerical data
- Monitoring electronic tickets
- Utilizing a variety of computer applications to complete daily tasks
The successful candidate will:
- Have an in-depth understanding of clerical accounting procedures, including journal entries and reconciliations
- Have 5+ years of financial or accounting experience (required)
- Have strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Have great written and verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent attention to detail, and strong critical thinking abilities
- Have a strong understanding of applicable regulatory guidelines including federal tax guidelines
This is a full time, long term position. The schedule will be Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm with occasional opportunities for overtime. Hourly wage will vary depending on experience.
Let’s make it as easy as possible for you to apply to be an Accounting Clerk in Lewiston. Simply choose the option below that is most convenient for you.
Apply Online: see below
Text: “accounting” to 207.560.0906