- Job Title: Entry-Level Manufacturing Workers
- Location: Houlton
- Openings Available: Several
Now Hiring Entry-Level Manufacturing Workers at Smith & Wesson
Now hiring Entry-Level Manufacturing Workers at Smith & Wesson! Manpower has partnered with Smith & Wesson to help them fill numerous jobs in their Houlton facility. These temp-to-hire openings are available EXCLUSIVELY through Manpower and are an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door at a leading local company!
Manpower actively works with both clients and associates to ensure health & safety remain a top priority. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity – apply today by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply text “Smith & Wesson” to 207-560-0913.
What’s in it for you?
- Stable full-time work
- An opportunity to gain permanent employment at a well-known, industry-leading company
- Day shift and night shift schedules available: work 2 days on, 2 days off from 6am-6pm or 6pm-6am
- $14.76-15.16/hour, paid weekly
- Training provided – grow your manufacturing skill set while gaining valuable new experience
- Every other weekend off
What will you be doing?
- Performing routine production work (such as drilling, milling, shaping, filing, etc.)
- Material handling
- Loading machines and performing assembly work
- Inspecting products
- Utilizing hand and power tools
- Other related tasks as needed
What will you bring to the job?
- Mechanical inclination
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs without assistance
- High School Diploma/GED
- Background check and drug screen will be conducted
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to express interest in these entry-level manufacturing jobs at Smith & Wesson. Simply choose the option below that is best for you:
Apply online: see below
Text: “SW” to 207-560-0913
We look forward to working with you! Contact us today!
You’ll love working with Manpower – here’s what one of our associates had to say about their experience: “Working with Manpower has been a very easy and pleasant experience – thank you so much for helping me with my job search!” – P.M., Portland