- Job Title: Entry Level Production Workers
- Location: Sanford
Entry-Level Production Workers (Sanford, Maine)
Are you interested in a manufacturing career, and looking for the right opportunity to get your foot in the door at leading company? Our client in Sanford is now hiring Entry-Level Production Workers! Make an immediate difference during this pandemic by helping support a new product line critical to the manufacturing of COVID-19 related testing needs!
Manpower actively works with both clients and associates to ensure health & safety remain a top priority.
What’s in it for you?
- Take pride in knowing your work makes a positive impact every day
- $12/hour base pay + shift differential
- $500 bonus incentive available
- Pick your shift: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift available
- No experience required – company will provide training!
What will you be doing?
- Work on a production assembly line by filling bottles with a pre-made solution
- Packaging products
- Following written instructions
What will you bring to the job?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Willingness to work in a sterile cleanroom environment and wear provided PPE
Let’s make it as easy as possible for you to express interest in these jobs – entry-level production workers. Simply choose the option below that is best for you.
Apply Online: see below
Text: “entry level” to 207-518-0595