- Job Title: Inventory Control Supervisor
- Location: Sanford
- Hours: 7a-3:30p
- Openings Available: 1
Are you looking for a leadership role? Do you have previous experience as a Stockroom or Inventory Control Supervisor? If so, we want to get you connected immediately with a great company in southern Maine. Our client, is an industry pioneer that is advancing scientific research every day!
If you are ready to join an innovative, continuously growing company that values diversity and safety you should APPLY TODAY to be an Inventory Control Supervisor.
What’s in it for you?
- Full-time, direct-hire opportunity
- Great schedule: 7a-3:30p
- Weekends off
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Compelling benefits package
What will you be doing?
- Manage & maintain inventory records
- Investigate and rectify any inventory discrepancies
- Supervise and train stockroom staff
What skills are needed?
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Experience with a full cycle count program
- Strong ERP experience
- Leadership experience demonstrating effective communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving skills & attention to detail
If you are ready to launch a career with an industry pioneer as an Inventory Control Supervisor, contact Manpower so we can help you make that connection.
Let’s make this as easy as possible. Simply choose the option below that is most convenient to you to express your interest.
Apply Online: use the link below
Text: “inventory” to 207-518-7054