- Job Title: CAM Programmer
- Location: Sanford
- Hours: 1st Shift
- Openings Available: 1
Are you fascinated by science and the biotechnology industry? Are you an experienced CAM Programmer? If so, we want to get you connected immediately with a great company in southern Maine. Our client, is an industry pioneer that is advancing scientific research every day!
If you are ready to join an innovative, continuously growing company that values diversity and safety you should APPLY TODAY to be a CAM Programmer.
What’s in it for you?
- Full-time, direct-hire opportunity
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Compelling benefits package
- Convenient distance to Portland, Portsmouth, and beautiful Maine beaches
What will you be doing?
- Programming production machines
- Using CAM software to generate programs to support punches, lasers, and brakes
- Develop improved process capabilities
What skills are needed?
- Experience with 3-D Modeling
- Proficiency with Trumpf TruTops/Amada software
- Sheet metal experience
- Previous programming experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to provide effective feedback
If you are ready to launch a career with an industry pioneer as a CAM programmer, contact Manpower so we can help you make that connection.
Let’s make this as easy as possible. Simply choose the option below that is most convenient to you to express your interest.
Apply Online: use the link below
Text: “CAM” to 207-518-7054