- Job Title: Manufacturing Assembly Workers
- Location: Portland
- Hours: 7am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday
- Openings Available: 5
Are you looking to advance your manufacturing career at a company that offers excellent work/life balance and a supportive, collaborative environment? Manpower is now hiring Manufacturing Assembly Workers for a growing biotech company in Portland! Gain valuable experience while working alongside a skilled, motivated team that is dedicated to quality and innovation.
What’s in it for you?
- Steady full-time, temp-to-hire work
- Opportunity for permanent employment with great benefits
- Nights and weekends off! Work 7am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday
- $16-18 per hour DOE, paid weekly
- Forklift training
- Take pride in doing work that helps protect our food chain and keep animals healthy
What will you be doing?
- Working as part of an assembly team
- Operating filling and packaging equipment
- Filling liquid and powder products in a cGMP manufacturing facility
- Forklift operation (training provided)
What will you bring to the job?
- Self-motivation, a positive attitude, and the ability to work well with a team
- Basic computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to follow written procedures and protocols
- Willingness to work partially or fully gowned with a smock, hairnet, Tyvek suit, and face mask
We are now hiring Manufacturing Assembly Workers in Portland and want to help put an end to your job search! Contact a team member today by applying online, calling 207-774-8258, or texting “Manufacturing Assembly” to 207-560-0928.
We look forward to working with you! Contact us today!
You’ll love working with Manpower – here’s what one of our associates had to say about their experience: “I recommend Manpower to everyone I meet who is looking for work!” – R.H., Augusta