- Job Title: Assistant Recruiter
- Location: Bangor
- Hours: M-F 8:30a - 5p
- Openings Available: 1
Would you describe yourself as being organized, having a high attention to detail, and tenacious? Are you looking for an administrative position that plays a vital role in making things run smoothly? If so, Manpower has an excellent internal opportunity that may be exactly what you are looking for. We are now hiring an Assistant Recruiter in Bangor for our busy staffing office.
In this role you will gain valuable human resources and administrative skills that will help you build a solid career.
What’s In It For You?
- Full-time work, weekly pay
- Traditional Monday-Friday, 1st shift schedule
- Grow your professional skillset
- Safety conscious work environment
- Work with a friendly, driven, and capable team of professionals
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid holidays (including YOUR birthday)
What Will You Be Doing?
- Screening candidates and guiding them through the application, hiring, and onboarding process
- Accurately documents various types of information, some of which are personal and confidential
- Entering, retrieving, and documenting data from multiple online platforms and databases
- Delivering consistent and exemplary customer service including timely communication
- Responding promptly and accurately to phone, text, and email inquires
- Supporting management of our workers’ compensation program
What You Bring to the Table?
- Above average organizational skills
- Ability to juggle and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent data entry skills with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated & directed mindset
- A strong sense of urgency and desire to win
- Familiarity with workers’ compensation
If this sounds like you and you are looking for more than just a job, we want to consider you for the position of Assistant Recruiter in Bangor. Text “Manpower” to 207.560.0913 or email your resume to email@example.com