Job Openings at Fisher Engineering in Rockland
Manpower wants to talk with you about a variety of job openings at Fisher Engineering! If you enjoy hands-on work that results in high-quality products you can be proud of, and you see the value in working hard to create something amazing, this may be the perfect opportunity to get your foot in the door at a leading local employer. Current job openings at Fisher include: Assemblers/Packers, Shipping Associates, Welders, and Fabricators. If you want the fast track to Fisher, contact Manpower today!
Manpower actively works with both clients and associates to ensure health & safety remain a top priority. Apply today by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply text “Fisher Jobs” to 207-560-0909.
What’s in it for you?
- Steady full-time, temp-to-hire, local employment
- Work at a very safety-focused company that continues to comply with CDC regulations
- 1st & 2nd shift schedules available depending on position
- Hourly wage of $14.50+ for Assemblers/Packers and Shipping Associates, $15.50+ for Fabricators, $16+ for Welders
- Reliable weekly pay
- Referral bonus program available
What will you be doing?
- Duties vary by job, and may include:
- Assemblers/Packers (1st & 2nd Shift): material handling, assembling and labeling products, operating a forklift
- Shipping Associates (1st Shift): transferring material to and from the manufacturing facility to replenish stock and remove finished products, using hand trucks/forklifts/overhead cranes, examining shipments to verify order accuracy and product quality
- Welders (2nd Shift): MIG welding on a production line, positioning parts properly with tack welds, ensuring proper bead size, using a handheld grinder to correct rough edges
- Fabricators (1st & 2nd Shift): operating machinery, punching and drilling holes, bending and cutting metal according to specifications
What will you bring to the job?
- Dependability, willingness to learn, and a desire to work hard
- Commitment to safety
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team
- For welding and metal fabrication openings: prior experience or training with MIG welding, or prior experience with metal and fabrication equipment required
Since we have a variety of jobs available at Fisher, we can try to put an end to your job search by applying today. Contact a team member today by applying online, calling 207-701-4307, or texting “Fisher Jobs” to 207-560-0909.
We look forward to working with you! Contact us today!