- Job Title: Marketing Assistant
- Location: Auburn
- Hours: M-F 8:30-5p
- Openings Available: 1
Are you looking for a role that will put your creative mind to work? Would you say you are a strong communicator with excellent business writing skills? If so, Manpower may have the job you are looking for! Manpower is now hiring a Recruitment Marketing Assistant that will help #keepmaineworking by supporting all market engagement activities.
This is primarily an administrative role or entry-level marketing role that will help you expand your career, introduce you to marketing concepts & strategies, and gain many transferable skills that are in high-demand.
What’s in it for you?
- Full time schedule, with evenings & weekends off
- A creative role that encourages innovative thinking
- Build your resume with in-demand skills
- Excellent benefits package
- Ability to work remotely during the current pandemic
What does the Recruitment Marketing job look like?
- Writing, editing, and managing all job advertisements
- Managing & growing our social media following
- Supporting content development and website management
- Supporting all marketing efforts as needed
What will you bring to the job?
- Advanced writing, editing skills – strong command for grammar & spelling
- A high level of comfort with technology & social media
- A strong sense of professionalism
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- A sense of urgency, responsibility and mindfulness
- Previous recruiting or recruitment marketing experience preferred
All candidates will be asked to submit a writing sample in addition to their resume.
Let’s try to put an end to your job search by applying today. Contact a team member today by applying online or emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also text “Marketing” to 207.708.8364 to start a conversation.