Manpower is now hiring Production Technicians for a reputable manufacturer in Brunswick that makes high-quality products for the healthcare industry. Take pride in contributing to the production of life-changing products while applying your mechanical skills at an innovative company that values collaboration, respect, and open communication.
What’s in it for you?
- Full-time, temp-to-hire employment with a global organization
- $16.50 per hour, paid weekly
- Weekends off!
- 1st and 2nd shift schedules available: work 6am-2pm or 2pm-10pm
- Occasional opportunities for overtime
What you will be doing:
- Operating production equipment in a cleanroom facility
- Maintaining production equipment according to the maintenance schedule
- Completing accurate transactions in SAP and other computer systems
- Assisting with a variety of other production tasks as needed to meet production schedules and ensure the efficiency of day-to-day operations
What you will bring to the table:
- Strong mechanical skills and aptitude, including strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred; experience in an ISO-controlled or FDA-regulated environment is a plus
- Computer proficiency and strong math skills
- Ability to read and understand operational procedures
- Effective communication skills, willingness to learn, and the ability to work well with others
We are now hiring Production Technicians in Brunswick and want to help put an end to your job search! Apply today! Contact a team member today by applying below, calling 207-784-9353, or texting “Brunswick Production Tech” to 207-560-0906.
You can also find all of our open positions by visiting www.ManpowerMaine.com. We look forward to working with you!
You’ll love working with Manpower – here’s what one of our associates had to say about their experience: “It’s easy to apply, the staff is wonderful, and I felt appreciated immediately!” – M.C., Auburn