Now Hiring Harvest Workers in Easton
Now hiring Harvest Workers for a global company in Easton with a family-owned feel! If you enjoy hands-on, physically active work, this is a great opportunity to enjoy the convenience of local employment and join a team that prides itself on its culture of diversity, inclusion, and safety.
Manpower actively works with both clients and associates to ensure health & safety remain a top priority. Apply today by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply text “Harvest Work” to 207-560-0913.
What’s in it for you?
- Seasonal employment planned to run for approximately 6 weeks
- Competitive pay of $15.75 per hour, paid weekly
- 40-60 hours per week, with overtime paid at time and a half!
- Flexible starting dates
What will you be doing?
- Assisting with cleaning and preparing food storage facilities
- Sorting, racking, and removing debris from unloaded crops
- Light maintenance of equipment and storage buildings
- Collecting samples and recording quality information
What will you bring to the job?
- Ability to work indoors or outdoors in varying temperature and weather conditions
- Ability to stand and walk for prolonged periods and lift up to 40lbs
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including some evening and weekend hours during peak harvest season
- Safety-toed footwear
Since we are now hiring Harvest Workers, we can try to put an end to your job search by applying today. Contact a team member today by applying online, calling 207-554-4376, or texting “Harvest Work” to 207-560-0913.
We look forward to working with you! Contact us today!
You’ll love working with Manpower – here’s what one of our associates had to say about their experience: “I have had nothing but the best experience working with Manpower – everyone there is so nice and professional. Manpower goes above and beyond – I could not be any happier with their services!” – C.B., Portland