Do you prefer fast-paced work environments that make your shifts fly by? Manpower has partnered with a successful, globally established company that is seeking 3rd Shift Forklift Operators for its busy facility in Hollis! Utilize your forklift skills while enjoying competitive pay, condensed work weeks, and a foot-in-the-door opportunity at one of the area’s premier employers!
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay rate of $20 per hour, paid weekly
- Full-time, long-term employment with temp-to-hire potential for candidates with strong attendance and performance
- 12-hour shifts = shorter work weeks for you! Rotating 6pm-6am schedule
What you will be doing:
- Operating a forklift to move finished product to storage or shipment areas
- Inspecting materials and goods on a frequent basis to ensure quality
- Performing accurate inventory movements according to SOPs
- Working as part of a team to prevent production line downtime
- Performing equipment changeovers as well as routine and preventative maintenance on palletizers
- Operating a computer
- Performing loading and palletizing duties and other related tasks as needed
What you will bring to the table:
- Prior forklift and manufacturing experience preferred
- Familiarity with inventory scanners and basic equipment maintenance preferred
- Computer skills, including proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook, and SAP software
- Ability to move and lift up to 50lbs while working in a fast-paced production environment
- Good math, reading, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Willingness to work a rotating schedule of 12-hour shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Physical, drug screen, background check, and a written assessment will be conducted
We are now hiring 3rd Shift Forklift Operators in Hollis and want to help put an end to your job search! Apply today! Contact a team member today by applying below, calling 207-284-0595, or texting “Overnight Forklift” to 207-518-7054.
You can also find all of our open positions by visiting www.ManpowerMaine.com. We look forward to working with you!
You’ll love working with Manpower – here’s what one of our associates had to say about their experience: “I am very grateful for all that Manpower has done for me and I highly recommend them. They really helped give me the confidence to succeed, and my assignment with them is the best experience I’ve ever had!” – S.D., Bangor