Now Hiring Production Workers in Mars Hill
Now hiring Production Workers in Mars Hill for an established food processing company. This is an excellent opportunity to gain production experience at a locally-based company that is willing to train!
Manpower actively works with both clients and associates to ensure health & safety remain a top priority. Apply today by emailing your resume to email@example.com or simply text “Mars Hill Production” to 207-560-0913.
What’s in it for you?
- Steady full-time, temp-to-hire employment
- 2-on/2-off schedule with a 3-day weekend every other weekend
- Day and night shifts available: work 6am-6pm or 6pm-6am
- Training provided – no previous experience necessary
- Starting pay of $13 per hour plus shift differential, paid weekly
What will you be doing?
- Assisting with a variety of production tasks in a food processing facility, including linework, packaging, and more
- Maintaining a clean work environment by performing sanitation duties
- Monitoring the production process and reporting issues as needed
- Following all safety and sanitation procedures as directed
What will you bring to the job?
- Previous production experience is a plus, but not required
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, push, pull, and lift up to 25lbs on a regular basis & up to 50lbs on an occasional basis
- Great communication and teamwork skills
- Safety-toed, slip-resistant footwear
- Ability to work in a humid environment in varying temperatures
Since we are now hiring Production Workers in Mars Hill, we can try to put an end to your job search by applying today. Contact a team member today by applying online, calling 207-554-4376, or texting “Mars Hill Production” to 207-560-0913.
We look forward to working with you! Contact us today!
You’ll love working with Manpower – here’s what one of our associates had to say about their experience: “I have had nothing but the best experience working with Manpower – everyone there is so nice and professional. Manpower goes above and beyond – I could not be any happier with their services!” – C.B., Portland