Now Hiring Deputy Judicial Marshals in Augusta
Manpower Maine is now hiring Deputy Judicial Marshals in Augusta. This job is a great opportunity for the following people:
•Retired law enforcement personnel looking to supplement their income
•Active law enforcement personnel looking for a change of pace
•New/certified law enforcement personnel looking to gain experience
As a Maine Judicial Marshal, you will be providing for the safety and security of judges, jurors, witnesses and the general public. These are traditional Monday-Friday, 1st shift positions.
Please note that this is an armed position, and as such, there are strict requirements (listed below) that applicants must meet to be considered for the job.
Manpower actively works with both clients and associates to ensure health & safety remain a top priority. Apply today by emailing a resume highlighting your security and law enforcement qualifications, including 4 professional references to email@example.com or simply text “DJM” to 207-560-0909.
What’s in it for you?
- $17.58 per hour, paid weekly
- 1st shift, Monday-Friday schedule – no nights or weekends!
- The ability to continue to put your law enforcement experience to use while performing meaningful work that has a positive impact on the lives of others
- Uniform allowance
- The ability to check your work at the door when you go home for the day
What will you bring to the job?
- Have successfully completed the Maine Criminal Justice Academy Pre-Service Law Enforcement Training program, or certification as a Law Enforcement Officer in another state
- Previous law enforcement or police work experience desired
- Pre-employment screening, including criminal background check, reference checks, and a polygraph exam will be conducted
- A commitment to handling sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- The flexibility to travel and work in different locations within the state with minimal notice
- The ability to accurately write and file incident reports and arrest records for each case handled during the shift
Since we are now hiring Deputy Judicial Marshals in Augusta, we can try to put an end to your job search by applying today. To be considered for this position, please submit a resume highlighting your security and law enforcement qualifications, including 4 professional references. Contact a team member today by applying online, calling 207-622-1535, or texting “DJM” to 207-560-0909.
We look forward to working with you! Contact us today!
You’ll love working with Manpower – here’s what one of our associates had to say about their experience: “I have had a very positive experience with Manpower! They do a great job, and I would like to thank them for always being pleasant, thorough, and professional.” – K.J., Biddeford