- Job Title: Material Handlers - Night Shift
- Location: Scarborough
- Hours: 4:45p-5:15a
- Openings Available: 3
Are you looking for stable, full-time employment in the Scarborough or Westbrook areas? Do you have prior warehouse, material handling, or logistics experience? Work for an innovative company where you can apply your skills and play a part in the development of important products and processes! We are now hiring material handlers in Scarborough.
These are excellent DAY and NIGHT SHIFT positions, with competitive compensation for the area.
What’s in it for you?
– Full-time, long-term employment
– Work in a dynamic role where your contributions help support the development of exciting new products
– Work rotating 12-hour shifts
What will you be doing?
– Maintaining adequate inventory levels in stock rooms and production areas
– Maintaining a cycle count program
– Receiving inbound packages
– Packing and shipping customer orders
– Ensuring accurate documentation
– General housekeeping of warehouse and shipping areas
What will you bring to the job?
– At least 1 year of warehouse, material handling, or logistics experience
– Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, internet software, and inventory software
– Ability to operate hand trucks
– Availability to work 12-hour shifts on a rotating schedule
Let’s make it as easy as possible for you to apply to
If you are looking for work, but not sure that this is the job for you, you can also view all of our open positions by visiting www.ManpowerMaine.com. We look forward to working with you!
You’ll love working with Manpower – here’s what one of our associates had to say about their experience: “Manpower was kind, easy to talk to, and they connected me with a job that I love. I’m very happy with my experience!” – D.B., Bangor