Now Hiring a Dispatcher in Waterville
Manpower is now hiring a Dispatcher in Waterville for a reputable local non-profit agency! Put your customer service and problem-solving skills to use while working for a great organization whose services fulfill a vital need within the community.
Manpower actively works with both clients and associates to ensure health & safety remain a top priority. We are working to fill this position quickly, so if you’re interested in a great dispatching job in Waterville, apply today by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply text “Dispatcher” to 207-560-0909.
What’s in it for you?
- Stable full-time employment with temp-to-hire potential
- Excellent schedule with no nights or weekends required: work Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm
- $12.41 per hour, paid weekly
- Great work environment
- Work for an organization with a great mission
What will you be doing?
- Answering calls in a busy office environment and using dispatch software to assign trips to drivers
- Responding to client requests and providing great customer service
- Accurately entering data into a computer system and maintaining client files
- Other related office tasks as needed
What will you bring to the job?
- Prior call center customer service experience
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and strong data entry skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle a high call volume
Since we are now hiring a Dispatcher in Waterville, we can try to put an end to your job search by applying today. Contact a team member today by applying online, calling 207-622-1535, or texting “Dispatcher” to 207-560-0909.
We look forward to working with you! Contact us today!
You’ll love working with Manpower – here’s what one of our associates had to say about their experience: “Manpower provided quick communication throughout the entire process and I was placed in a job that met my needs.” – D.W., Presque Isle