Now Hiring a Cook in Lewiston
Manpower is now hiring an experienced Cook in Lewiston! Put your high-volume food preparation experience to use at a large, well-established healthcare facility where you can take pride in helping to ensure that patient dietary needs are met.
Manpower actively works with both clients and associates to ensure health & safety remain a top priority. We are working to fill this position quickly, so if you’re interested in a great cooking job in Lewiston, apply today by emailing your resume to email@example.com or simply text “Cook” to 207-560-0906.
What’s in it for you?
- Stable full-time, temp-to-hire employment working 32 hours per week
- 2nd shift schedule: work 10:30am-7pm on a rotating schedule that includes every 3rd weekend
- Occasional early morning shifts
- $14-15 per hour, paid weekly
- Comprehensive benefits package available upon permanent hire, including: medical insurance with low deductibles, vision, dental, matching 401(K), PTO, and the opportunity to earn an extra paid day off every quarter of the year for perfect attendance
What will you be doing?
- Preparing food
- Cooking large quantities of food according to specific recipes and dietary needs
- Maintaining a clean kitchen environment
- Other related tasks as needed
What will you bring to the job?
- Prior cooking experience in a high-volume environment; experience in a healthcare/nursing environment is a plus
- Serv-Safe certification is a plus
- Availability and willingness to work rotating weekends and occasional early morning shifts
Since we are now hiring Cleaning Staff in Lewiston, we can try to put an end to your job search by applying today. Contact a team member today by applying online, calling 207-784-9353, or texting “Cook” to 207-560-0906.
We look forward to working with you! Contact us today!
You’ll love working with Manpower – here’s what one of our associates had to say about their experience: “Working with Manpower has been a very easy and pleasant experience – thank you so much for helping me with my job search!” – P.M., Portland