- Job Title: Entry-Level Manufacturing Workers
- Location: Sanford
- Hours: ALL SHIFTS
- Openings Available: 10+
Now Hiring Entry-Level Production Workers in Sanford
Are you interested in a manufacturing career,? Our client, a large reputable area employer, is now hiring Entry-Level Production Workers in Sanford! This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door at a leading local company. Make an immediate difference during this pandemic by helping support a new product line critical to the manufacturing of COVID-19 related testing needs!
Manpower actively works with both clients and associates to ensure health & safety remain a top priority. We have multiple immediate openings on all shifts – and we are moving to fill these jobs quickly so apply today by emailing your resume to email@example.com or simply text “sanford” to 207.518.7054.
What’s in it for you?
– Take pride in knowing your work makes a positive impact every day
– $12/hour base pay + shift differential
– $500 bonus incentive available
– Pick your shift: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift available
– No experience required – company will provide training!
What will you be doing?
– Work on a production assembly line by filling bottles with a pre-made solution
– Packaging products
– Following written instructions
What will you bring to the job?
– High school diploma or equivalent
– Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
– Willingness to work in a sterile cleanroom environment and wear provided PPE
Where we are now hiring entry-level manufacturing workers in Sanford, we can try to put an end to your job search by applying today. Contact a team member today by applying online, calling 207-284-0595, or texting “Entry-Level Production” to 207-518-7054.
We look forward to working with you! Contact us today!
You’ll love working with Manpower – here’s what one of our associates had to say about their experience: “Manpower provided quick communication throughout the entire process and I was placed in a job that met my needs.” – D.W., Presque Isle