- Job Title: Manufacturing Maintenance Mechanic
- Location: York Maine
- Hours: Full-Time
- Openings Available: 1
Now hiring a Manufacturing Maintenance Mechanic for a locally founded, top recognized manufacturer headquartered in Southern Maine! Enjoy working autonomously in a great environment while utilizing your knowledge and experience to perform vital maintenance tasks on manufacturing equipment.
What’s In It For You?
• Full time, DIRECT HIRE employment
• Regular Monday-Friday schedule working 3pm-11:30pm
• Great team culture and environment
• Competitive base pay of $22-27/hour DOE, plus 10% shift premium
• Product discounts
What Will You Be Doing?
• Performing preventative maintenance on manufacturing equipment
• Maintaining thorough maintenance records
• Installing and evaluating new equipment or line improvements
• Coordinating and overseeing maintenance and repairs using outside vendors to ensure timely completion within approved budget
• Ensuring continuous improvement, with a focus on safety, quality, and efficiency
What Will You Bring To The Job?
• Experience with the maintenance and repair of manufacturing production equipment
• Technical/trade school education
• State of Maine boiler maintenance license preferred
• Driver’s license with no restrictions
• Ability to bend, stretch, reach, climb ladders, lift 50lbs on occasion, and stand for several hours at a time
Ready To Get Started?
We want to help get you noticed by this great area employer! To get started, simply forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com or contact the office directly for more information by calling 284-0595.